Planeta.Ge

გეთანხმები!!

საშინელი სოციალური აფეთქებები დაიწყება ევროპაშიც, რადგან უკვე ემიგრანტების რიცხვი მატულობს კატასტროფულად! ერთი კვირის განმავლობაში იტალიის კუნძულს 5 ათასი ტუნისელი მოადგა და რა უყონ ამ ხალხს არ იციან იტალიელებმა. ეხლა წარმოიდგინეთ ერთ თვეში რამდენი ათასი იქნება სხვადასხვა ქვეყნებიდან, თანაც მუსლიმანები.

ახლადგამომცხვარი ემიგრანტები ბუნტს, მითუმეტეს სერიოზულს არ აწყობენ, ეს გამორიცხულია,

ევროპა მითუმეტეს აკონტროლებს თავის საზღვრებს

ლინკი
სოციალურ ქსელებში გაზიარება

ვახ, შენ რავა ჩემი მეზობელივით ხარ, ადრე რომ უნდოდა დაძინება სანამ ყველას არ გაგვყრიდა

სახსში არ ადიოდა :givi10 საატზე უკვე დაიწყებდა წრიალს,

ავიდეთ სახში, ავიდეთ რა სახში, არ გეძინებათ? :givi:

:givi: :givi:

არა ჯერ არ მეძინება,აქ 9 საათიც არ არის ჯერ..

ტუნისზე ვინერვიულეთ,ეგვიპტეზე ხომ საერთოდ დაგვაწყდა ნერვები და გამიხარდა შენი ინფორმაცია..ცოტას დავისვენებთთქო..თორემ ძნელია ყოველ დღე,მსოფლიოში დაჩაგრულ ერებზე ინერვიულო.. :givi: :givi:

ლინკი

ახლადგამომცხვარი ემიგრანტები ბუნტს, მითუმეტეს სერიოზულს არ აწყობენ, ეს გამორიცხულია,

ევროპა მითუმეტეს აკონტროლებს თავის საზღვრებს

რა თქმა უნდა ბუნტს ემიგრანტები არ მოაწყობენ, მოსახლეობა მოაწყობს!

ლინკი

რა თქმა უნდა ბუნტს ემიგრანტები არ მოაწყობენ, მოსახლეობა მოაწყობს!

რა მოტივით, ემიგრანტებს რატომ შიათ თუ ჩვენს განკუთვნილი ბრინჯს რატომ აჭმევთო :no:

არანაირი სოციალური დაძაბულობა არ შეინიშნება ევროპის ქვეყნებში,

ახლახან მაცნობეს, მეზობელი ჩამოვიდა სამხრეთ ესპანეთიდან

ფასები ჩვენზე დაბალი არისო :TAT:

ხელფასები ევროებში ქონიათ მაგ ოხრებს და მეტი რად უნდათ

ლინკი

ირანელ სტუდენტ-აქტივისტთან ინტერვიუ:

Ali is a student activist at Amir Kabir University in Tehran. He organized a student demonstration on campus on Monday and participated in other rallies in a few locations in the capital. He spoke to Arash Aramesh of InsideIRAN.org about the clashes in Tehran.

Q: Please describe what is happening right now in Tehran?

A: Lots of people were on the streets; maybe a few hundred thousand. We started at Amir Kabir University, but security forces shut all the gates at the university. My friends and I wanted to march together so we would be in a group to reduce the risk of getting caught. Around campus, security forces split us up in two groups. There was a pro-government professor yelling and chanting against us. Some people were arrested on campus. We moved near Vali Asr Square, but police locked down the entire area. We tried to walk to Azadi Square. You could not see a single open store. It is a good hour or so walk from Vali Asr to Azadi but you did not see a single open business.

Security forces implemented their old, and well- practiced techniques. Their forces were everywhere and very well organized. I just left my friends. We are trying to get a head count and see what happened to my friends.

Q: Were there a lot of arrests?

A: They filled vans with people. They rushed us and took people away. There is a language school near Danshjoo Park. Police occupied that building and the one next to it and turned it into a temporary detention facility. Four or five officers would attack students and kidnap them and then keep them in the building.

At noon, we told everyone that we had a permit to reduce the fear and anxiety of people. Phones did not work in that area, but we still managed to get many people out. This was a very successful event. Many people showed up and not many got hurt.

Q: How did the police treat the demonstrators?

A: Some police forces were surprisingly nice, especially around Azadi Square. But other forces in other areas used brute force. I saw a man whose face was struck with something. I couldn’t tell what it was, but there was blood all over him and he fell down. The government is really worried about people with cameras and this man had a camera. He was taking pictures. The government doesn’t want any media coverage.

There was such little information about what to do and where to go. We got all our information from the internet. And there is no information about what to do next. But I am very happy about today’s turnout.

Q: What groups of people were there today?

A: We saw people from all walks of life. Many students but lots of older people. We saw people with Islamic covers and beards in our ranks. There were people who looked poor. We didn’t expect them to come. But I think they came because of economic pressure. Things have gotten worse since the subsidies reform.

Q: What is going to happen next?

A: We don’t know. Moussavi was supposed to talk to BBC, but he is under house arrest. So is Karroubi. People need information but no one is adequately covering the events in Iran. Lots of people have good internet access at work and more people have basic internet at home. But there is not any information for them as what to do.

I think people are waiting for another call to protest. People want to take advantage of internal rifts in government. The Majlis and the government cannot work together. They always insult each other. And people are fed up with this situation that nothing gets done and there is so much infighting. Everything is getting more expensive because of Ahmadinejad’s subsidy cuts. Metro tickets in Tehran are going to quadruple in price. People, especially the urban poor, cannot live like this. The same people who voted for him because of handouts are now getting tired of his policies.

Q: What do you expect from Egyptian and Tunisian groups and pro-democracy forces?

A: We want them to issue statements in support of our movement. Imagine what an impact it would have if the Muslim Brotherhood released a statement in our support. Or if Egyptian youth support us, there would be great moral boost.

People don’t realize how tense the situation is in Tehran. It is very tense. It is a powder keg and only needs a trigger. People no longer consider themselves supporters of Moussavi or Karroubi. Instead, they say they are part of a movement. The Green Movement that does not belong to Moussavi but to the people.

http://www.insideiran.org/featured/qa-student-activist-in-tehran-explains-success-of-protests/

პ.ს. ასიათასობით კაცია გამოსულიო ...

ლინკი

ვაა რა ბედი მაქვს მაინცდმაინც მე რომ ვარ მიწვეული ირანში მაშინ იწყება ეს ამბავი
ლინკი

nostradamusi

ვაა რა ბედი მაქვს მაინცდმაინც მე რომ ვარ მიწვეული ირანში მაშინ იწყება ეს ამბავი

დაიწყო უკვე... :givi:

ლინკი

შეუერთდი განხილვას

თქვენ შეგიძლიათ შექმნათ პოსტი ახლა და დარეგისტრირდეთ მოგვიანებით. თუ თქვენ გაქვთ ანგარიში, გაიარეთ ავტორიზაცია რათა დაპოსტოთ თქვენი ანგარიშით.

ამ თემაში პასუხის გაცემა

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• შექმენი...