Planeta.Ge

Deinen Vater hast Du nie gekannt, Deine Mutter war wie eine Taube, Sie flog von Ast zu Ast - gleich Noahs Späherin, In Mitten der Fluten menschlichen Treibens,Immer auf der Suche nach sicherem Land, Halt mich - halt mich - halt mich ach so fest! So wurden Fremde zu Feinden, Wie sie sich streckten nach der Taube

Und die Taube liess sich fangen, Halt mich - halt mich - halt mich ach so fest! Mit dem Koffer in der Türe, Eine neue Stadt im Sonnenuntergang, Eine neues Bett - ein neues Motel....Halt mich - halt mich - halt mich ach so fest! Von Deinem Vater sprach sie nie Nur in dieser einen Nacht...Als mit wundgeküssten Lippen Und mit Schrecken im Gesicht,Sie durch die Türe fiel und hauchte: Halt mich fest ... Jene Stadt war fremder - Jene Nacht war lauter als zuvor, Sie war alleine, In Tränen aufgelöst, Verbarg sie ihr Gesicht vor mir. Der Fremde klopfte. Und herein kam der Feind Ich sah die ausgestreckte Hand

Und die Taube krank vor Angst

Und ich schlug und ich schlug

Und ich schlug mit aller Kraft

Und ich schlug auf Knochen

Und ich schlug ins Gehirn

Die Jahre sind dahin Seit jener Nacht habe ich meine Mutter nicht gesehen Ein eignes Dach - ein eignes Bett Und ich liebe meine Frau und ich küsse meinen Sohn Bei aller Liebe die mich heute umgibt Vergesse ich nie jenes Blut das ich vergoss Und jenen Mann Der im Sterben zu mir sprach: Ich bin zurück mein Sohn

Halt mich - halt mich! :fiodataube: http://i013.radikal.ru/0911/4c/adeb47101a65.gif

ლინკი
სოციალურ ქსელებში გაზიარება

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TreZoRA

For you... :)

You never knew your father, Your mother was like a dove...She flew from branch to branch - Like Noah's spy,In the midst of the floods of human activity...Always on the look out for safe land....Hold me - hold me - hold me oh so tight!Thus strangers became enemies...How they reached out for the dove And the dove herself be caught.....Hold me - hold me - hold me oh so tight! With the suitcase standing in the door. A new town in the sunset. A new bed - a new motel...Hold me - hold me - hold me oh so tight!She never spoke of your father.Only in this one night.As if through lips kissed sore.And with a look of horror on her face she fell through the door and breathed: Hold me tight.That town was stranger - That night louder that before.She was alone, Distraught in tears, She hid her face from me The stranger knocked And the enemy entered.... I saw the outstretched hand

And the dove sick with fear

And I hit out and I hit out

And I hit out with all my strength

And I hit out at bones

And I hit through to the brain

The years have come and gone.. I have not seen my mother since that night. A roof over my head - A bed of my own... And I love my wife and I kiss my son...For all the love that now surrounds me...I'll never forget the blood I shed. And the dying man who said to me:

I am back my son

Hold me - hold me!

:D

ლინკი

http://i074.radikal.ru/0911/61/af1d06aa1406.jpg

ერთი შეხედვით ხომ ჩვეულებრივი სურათია, მაგრამ აი რომ ვუყურებ ერთად იმდენ რამეს ვგრძნობ: სიყვარული, სიძულვილი, ტკივილი, ვნება, სიხარული,მონატრება, პატიება, სინანული, ნდობა...

ამდენი რამის გადმოცემა თუ საერთოდ შეეძლო სურათს არ მეგონა.....

თუ ასეთი მეტყველი სურათი სადმე ნახეთ აუცილებლად დადეთ....

:fiodataube: :fiodataube: :fiodataube:

ლინკი

მგონი ღორის გრიპი მაქვს.... ყველაფერი მტკივა... სახსრები... ყელი... მუცელი... გული ყვერაზე მეტად... ნეტა მართლა შემეყაროს ღორის გრიპი, რა ცვეტში ვიქნები :D

პ.ს ჟანას სიკვდილი... :D

:fiodataube:

ლინკი

ერთი შეხედვით ხომ ჩვეულებრივი სურათია, მაგრამ აი რომ ვუყურებ ერთად იმდენ რამეს ვგრძნობ: სიყვარული, სიძულვილი, ტკივილი, ვნება, სიხარული,მონატრება, პატიება, სინანული, ნდობა...

ფუუუ, რა ნეკროფილიაააა

ლინკი

მგონი ღორის გრიპი მაქვს.... ყველაფერი მტკივა... სახსრები... ყელი... მუცელი... გული ყვერაზე მეტად... ნეტა მართლა შემეყაროს ღორის გრიპი, რა ცვეტში ვიქნები :sorry:

პ.ს ჟანას სიკვდილი... :sorry:

:fiodataube:

ჟანასთან რა სახის კონტაქტი გქონდა რო გადმოგდო :(

ლინკი

აუ მართლა რა მაგარი ფოტოა...

:wub:

ლინკი

Do you know what love is....

real love...

have you ever loved so deeply?

that you would condemned yourself to return in hell

I have ...

I want you to know...

to understand

try to forgive me...

please.....

ლინკი

Do you know what love is....

real love...

have you ever loved so deeply?

that you would condemned yourself to return in hell

I have ...

I want you to know...

to understand

try to forgive me...

please.....

despair girl

ლინკი

შეუერთდი განხილვას

თქვენ შეგიძლიათ შექმნათ პოსტი ახლა და დარეგისტრირდეთ მოგვიანებით. თუ თქვენ გაქვთ ანგარიში, გაიარეთ ავტორიზაცია რათა დაპოსტოთ თქვენი ანგარიშით.

ამ თემაში პასუხის გაცემა

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• შექმენი...